Saturday, September 29, 2007

New House

Little Benjamin has rented a house with his Mommy...It is right around the corner from his new Baby sitter...It is a big house but the price was right and Benjamin loves the stairs...Benjamin will have lots of room to run in the house. There also is an extra bedroom for Granny anytime she wants. No bed just a bedroom....

This was posted by Granny because I did not care for the last picture of my boy. Melissa will be pleased I have taken over...If Kris does not Blog soon I may be forced to do the same for her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It is a nice house...looks like an expensive one too. But the housing market is bad so it may not be that expensive after all.

Sister--Helen said...

This does look like a pretty house. It cost no more than the apartment she was renting but it is way out there. But as it was she was having to drive way out there to get benjamin to the sitters and then drive way back in to go to work ...at least this will shorten her drive every day by over 30 miles...

Sister--Helen said...

I got to see the house lst night it looks brand new......LIL Benjamin loves the stairs....he will have lots of room to run....granny is proud Mama could afford a nice house like this all on her own

Galla Creek said...

Sisters, if things turn bad for us...all 4 of us can rent a room from Missy and pay it out on time.
Miss, we can live upstairs and you down...like Granny Powell wanted to do with Floyd.

Patsy, Fleta, Helen and Betty can all have rooms like in a dorm. You can serve us breakfast on a tray before you go off to your 'figuring job'. teehee

The house is so pretty. You are such a smart girl. Keep truckin'.

Sister--Helen said...

I an so excited I can hardly wait for you to get moved in

Sister--Helen said...

I an so excited I can hardly wait for you to get moved in

Cheryl said...

The house looks nice. I am proud of how well you are doing at your job.