Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Story for Mom

Well, I have to get up in 5 and a half hours so, why not write a story for mom before I go to sleep.
One day me, mom, and Kris were going shopping. Kris was driving mom, and I was in my own car. Kris was in front of me and we were pulling into a parking lot. A car was backing out of it's space and not paying attention in front of Kris's van. I thought to myself that guy is stupid.
The following is the conversation that occurred in Kris' van as she parked it.

Mom: "Watch out for that car. That person is stupid."
Kris: "Mom, not everyone is stupid. You don't even know that person."
Mom: "No I don't know them, but I know they are stupid and I can prove it."

They both got out of the Kris' van and I got out of my car.

Mom: "Melissa, did you see that car?"
Me: "The stupid guy backing out and not paying attention?!"
Mom: "See Kris, I told you he was stupid."

Kris then went on to explain to both of us how we didn't know he was stupid. She doesn't understand how you can just look at some people or something they do and tell that YES they are stupid.

And yet one more difference between me and Kris.

I hope you all enjoy my story about mom. Hopefully she will be happier about it than the last two about vacation planning. I got to get to bed now so I can sleep for a little bit before I have to get up and go back to work.

2 comments:

patsy said...

the problem in you tell the stories is we have alread heard them from your mother. i eard the "stupid" story right after it happen.i don't think you should talk about med. children on this blog. some one might believe you.

Sister--Helen said...

I do not feel sorry for you. I have not slept at all not one minute last night.....Medication...