Thursday, October 4, 2007

Disneyland

Well, we leave tomorrow night to go to Disneyland. For the last 2 days little Benjamin keeps saying he wants to go to Disneyland now. He just doesn't understand not till Sunday. I know they will all have so much fun. At least they better, cuz this is all they are getting from aunt Missy for Christmas. I have us scheduled to eat breakfast on Saturday at 9:30 with Goofy. Then we are going to the beach and the hotel has a heated pool. On Sunday we are going to Disneyland and on Monday we are going to Disneyland California Adventure. The kids don't know that we are having breakfast with Goofy or that we get to go to Disneyland California Adventure. They think it just 2 days at Disneyland.
I'm hopeful that they will sleep in tomorrow. I think it is about 7-8 hours and we are leaving at 7pm, so we should get in about 2 or 3 am Saturday morning. I have to get up at 4am to go to work, so I get the pleasure of being up about 24 hours straight. So I'm hoping they will sleep till about 7 am and I can get a few hours sleep. Then we are leaving Monday. Granny says we should pack up the kids and make them leave Disneyland California Adventure at 4pm so we can get home by midnight. Oh, yeah! That will be a fun drive back with 5 kids awake and screaming that they don't want to go home yet. So aunt Missy has decided that we will have to play it by ear and see how late we can stay, and me still drive 7 or 8 hours to get us home. We've got to be home by 4am cuz that is when I have to get up to go to work on Tuesday. I'm sure I will be a highly productive employee on that day. Well, that is still better than Kris driving us home.
It's always best to start a vacation on a good nights sleep, so I gotta go now cuz I have to get up in 5 hours to go to work.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

wish I could go too mama

Galla Creek said...

Well, I am so glad 4th sister gets to go...hope she does not get sick..and if she is riding in a wheel chair she probably will not.

Can't wait to hear about the 'big adventure'. If you could film it, it might sell as a comedy.

Sister--Fleta said...

Hope you all have lots of fun. Be sure to count the kids before you leave to start back to be sure you don't leave one at Disney Land.

Galla Creek said...

Sisters are all alike, but all different...I bet if you polled Fleta, Patsy and I...you would find not one of us would go to D. Land unless we got a bonus of $1000.00 for making the trip!

I bet Helen would not go to a court house or Library and stay for hours looking for someone who has been dead 200 years unless she would get a $1000.00 bonus.