Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love to swim

Well, this is what little Benjamin looks like when mommy takes him swimming. We smear sunblock over our whole body. And because we have such thin hair (a comb over in fact) we also have to put it on our scalp. This is the result of putting sunscreen in your hair. It's pretty cute if you ask mommy, but she's probably the only one that thinks that.

My boy loves to swim. He will miss the pool here when we move, but he will love being in a house with a yard again. And mommy is glad she won't have to worry about the car being too cold in the mornings. I know it doesn't get cold here by most people's standards, but there is a lot of times it is in the low 30's or upper 20's when I leave for work. It even gets into the teens once or twice too. We will soon have a garage. Mommy will be able to was Benjamin's car. It needs it because I haven't washed it since before we moved 2 months ago.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

In looking at this picture it worried me he looked so thin....upon enlarging it I can see the sun screen made shadows and he is not quiet as thin as a rail....He has been looking much healther The picture threw me for a loop. To tell all he is eating much better at Wendy's. more food and less soy milk which is as it should be. He even eats scrambled eggs with wendy's kids at breatfast and she feeds him a left over MEAL for lunch...We are so lucky to have her she is a Jewel...

Galla Creek said...

He could be dressed for Halloween. boo.

Have you found a house? is it closer to sister and mom?