Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mom is HOME!!!!

YEAH! Mom is home. I'm so glad mom is home. I know it's hard on her being in the hospital with all the germs, death, and being sick. But, now that she is home I can complain about how hard it is on me when she is in the hospital. I'm just not as good as mom is and I have a hard time doing everything that I do and everything that she does. I do quite a bit usually. However, when mom goes to the hospital, suddenly her list of things she does get longer than usual. Then she gives the list to me to do. It is amazing how much she gets done when she isn't the one doing it. But we got her disability paperwork filled out last night. YEAH! One less thing that needs to be done.
Now back to me. I'm tired! I was up half the night doing her paperwork. Then I had to go to work and today is the first day of close. We are really busy during close, especially since we have 4 of 7 positions vacant and another one put in their notice this week. This is my whiny post. I will try to stop whining now, but it will be hard.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad she is home. I know she hate hospitals.