Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Mommy


I love my mommy
She is my best friend
Whenever I am in a jam
Happily a hand she will lend
Caring, honest, and loving
Just scratch the surface
Hardworking and dependable
Words just don’t do her justice

Beginning to understand things I
now have an angel of my own
That unconditional loving
Since I am fully grown
She passes on her knowledge
My mommy always knows best
Watching out for me
Knowing life is just a test

Well mom wanted a poem about her. I told her I'm an accountant, I can't write poems. She told me yes I could. I've taken those tests to determine which side of the brain you use more, analytical or creative, and I have no creative use of my brain. It's always like 29 analytical answers and 1 creative. I have now publicly proven that I am right and she is wrong. I can't write poems. I'm sorry you all have had to suffer through reading it. Please proceed to Betty's blog where you will see 2 good poems or to mom's where there is one. Unfortunately all they have written about is Clayton.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your poem is great. It is the side of the brain that dominates your thinking we use an opposite side to you. You can do math better and we can write poems.

Why can Fleta do both is my question.

Galla Creek said...

Something about Bill reminds me of Clayton!