Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Rest of the Story

Well, after much searching I found a hotel 1 mile from Disneyland. It is the Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim. It looks really nice. It is a 3 star hotel and I got it for less than half price. Yeah me! We will take sleeping bags for the kids. They are young they can sleep on the floor.
Now all that is left is a good deal on Disneyland tickets. I have a feeling that it isn't going to be easy to find those and probably not even possible. Oh well. The little brats better have a good time.
Every since the thought of taking Kris and her 4 kids on vacation came to me I have been bouncing between 2 thoughts.
1. "Little Benjamin and his cousins will have so much fun."
2. "I must be crazy to even consider this. I know I will regret doing it before I make it out on the first freeway."
Well, as we all can see the first thought beat the second thought into submission and we are going. They are going to have a blast. Benjamin's mommy will force them to if I have to.

2 comments:

patsy said...

good luck.

Sister--Helen said...

yes good luck and what a good mom ana aunt you are...you know if i could i would go also and hava a good time