Monday, September 17, 2007

Hard Time

Well, I can see the hard time I'm going to get if I go a couple of days without posting. I'll tell you what I've been up to. On Saturday I couldn't post because I was doing things for my MOTHER almost ALL day and half the night. Then I had to play with my boy on Sunday, and I kept 2 of his cousins most of the day so Kris could get some things done. Don't get me wrong Benjamin had a great time with them, but it doesn't leave much time for blogging. Then Sunday night I had extremely important reference letters to write, so I didn't have time to blog then either. Now it's Monday and I have brought home about 3 or 4 hours worth of work that I have to get done before I go to be. So, you all are going to have to be a little bit patient with me. Hopefully, I will have some time tomorrow to post a better post.

Soooooooooooooo here is your story.

Little Benjamin is talking very well. After I picked him up on Sunday this is the conversation we had.

Mommy: Did you have fun with daddy?
Benjamin: Daddy and Sissy.
Mommy: Where do you sleep?
Benjamin: In my bed.
Mommy: Where does sissy sleep?
Benjamin: In MY room. Sissy has to climb to bed.
(apparently they have bunk beds and she has the top bed)
Mommy: Did you take a nap yesterday?
Benjamin: Me and daddy and sissy.
Mommy: Did you nap in your bed like a big boy?
Benjamin: We nap in daddy's bed.
Mommy: Did you sleep in daddy's bed at night?
Benjamin: No, not YET.

He's pretty good at keeping up his end of the conversation. I'm sure they have no idea it's his room and that he is in the zone of taking over daddy's bed soon.

Well, that as good as I got right now. I'll try agian later tonight after I finish my work or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

you are much better with the story telling than I am.

Favorite Daughter said...

smart smart boy!!!

Galla Creek said...

Missy, are you working at home?

Do you still go to work at the office?

Favorite Daughter said...

I work at the office. I just sent work home because I have to leave at 4 no matter what and we are currently at half staff.