Friday, September 14, 2007

No Stories About Mom

Well since mom tells you all the stories about her, I don't have any new ones. Mom has been up since Thursday at 3:30 am. She has gotten no sleep because of the medication she has to take on Thursdays. She is laying down right now. Hopefully she will get a good nights sleep.
Well, I've also decided to take the kids to breakfast with Disney characters. I'm sure they will enjoy it. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night so I'm gonna go to be now.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I guess you are staying with your Mom...glad you are. Disney breakfasts sounds like something they will like. Aunt B

Sister--Helen said...

Yes I got no sleep but I did get more steroids and I will blow and go for at least toady,,,,

Sister--Helen said...

We could use a good story. I am sure you have some I have not told...

Sister--Helen said...

Not even any stories about the boy???

Galla Creek said...

You were doing good and now..
nothing. Get going!