Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For Erin

Since you are 36-37 weeks along, I wanted to point out a few things that, should you want them done in the next little while, you need to have them done before little Clayton gets here. Since you only have a couple of weeks, you will need to hurry to get them done.
Moving
Painting
Extensive yard work
Any house remodeling
If you want any of these items done soon, do them now! It is much more enjoyable to sit in a chair and instruct those around you on how you would like them to do these things than it is to have to do them yourself. Once little Clayton is born, everyone thinks you should help with these unpleasant chores. I managed to move, have the yard put in, and paint the playhouse and little Benjamin's room all while pregnant. I sat in a chair and instructed. It was the easiest move into a new house I have ever had. Mom even helped me unpack. It was the only time I remember in recent years that she helped me unpack. Even she felt sorry for me being so huge.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

as if Erin has not thought of this on her own

Galla Creek said...

Erin would not want me to paint.