Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My little singer

He made up the ending on his own. Next we are going to learn "This Little Light of Mine." Well, at least the chorus and the 1st verse. He will like that song. Next time I will turn on the over head lights and hopefully they won't be so dark.

I don't remember singing like this. Once I started recording him, he was having fits to sing more songs on the camera. He almost had an attack waiting for me to download these so that he could sing Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Hopefully the next song will be coming soon. We practice every chance we get. Especially when we are driving in the car.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The biggest and most important job in your lifetime is raising Benjamin.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh my this is sooooooo cute

Favorite Daughter said...

I know. I don't know why that job is will not pay the rent. In my opinion it should pay in the 6 figures due to its importance. Unfortunately, the only one that thinks it should be a paying job is me. So I have to go to work to buy that camera to record his singing so you all can see the cutest boy in the world.