Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The CUTEST thing in the WORLD

Mommy has no speakers on her computer. I had a couple of sets, but I gave them away. I don't like the speakers because the computer makes noise and I don't want to hear it. We'll I didn't want to hear any noise coming from the computer until today.

Is this not just the cutest little voice in the world. (not that I'm biased or anything) Little Benjamin has learned this song at Sunday School. He enjoys singing it very much. He was being a little shy on the last word. Usually he screams it as loud as he can. We should all be thankful he was being shy.

My camera allows me to take videos. I can then upload the video onto my computer. If I had speakers, I would be able to hear my little angel sing his song. Mommy must get speakers. Maybe Billy has an extra pair. He's the one I gave all mine to. I'll just called and he didn't answer. I bet he's gonna claim he was asleep. It's only 11pm, I don't know why he would be sleeping! I want to hear the angel's voice and I could (even though he's sleeping) if Billy would just wake up and bring me speakers!

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love the song. He is ready for singing a special at Church. Smart boy.

Sister--Helen said...

He is a smart boy to only be 3 and learn these in less than a month

Favorite Daughter said...

The Jesus Cares for All the Children he learned on Sunday and Monday. He has the Whole World in His Hands he learned on Monday. We have been singing alot the last few days. He's getting pretty good at This Little Light of Mine after only 1 day.

Kristina said...

he sounds great! Maybe when he comes out he can teach them to Amanda. Not that she will get them fast. I am not sure she would get them if he sang them to her for a whole year.

Favorite Daughter said...

She can do anything she wants to. She just doesn't want to sing songs. Who can blame her. She probably has your voice and can't carry a tune with a bucket.