Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Legoland


This is little Benjamin at Legoland. It was his first ride all by himself. He's getting to be such a big boy.

It's close at work, so I'm working from home at night. I'm hoping to only have to work at night tonight and tomorrow. Working at night results in very little sleep for me. I can't start working until I get the boys to bed, usually about 8pm. So after I work for 4 or 5 hours, I only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I'm not as good as mom is. I need at least 5 or 6 hours to be my usually nice self. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to blogging everyday by the end of the week.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

He is a good lookin boy

Galla Creek said...

I lost your link when my computer crashed, but your Mom sent it again. I missed seeing what you were doing. Do you work at home?

Erin said...

time for a new picture. is he as sweet as he looks ???