Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Long night

Well, Billy and Kimmie are having a girl. To celebrate I took them, Austin, Granny, and of course my boy out to dinner at Billy's favorite restaurant, Outback Steakhouse. My boy was saying he was going to throw up on the way there, but he didn't. He said he needed to throw up on the way home, but he wouldn't throw up in Mommy's car. (I think he's thrown up in daddy's and daddy got on to him.) So he falls asleep on the way home and I get him into bed. Mommy thinks she's in the clear for throw up tonight....How silly of mommy! At 9:30 he woke up coughing and crying. Uncle Bill finally talked him into taking his cough medicine, but only if he got some milk. Mommy gave him the milk. At 10 pm he gave the milk back to mommy...All over my bed and me and him and the bath tub. Poor thing is so sick. Mommy wishes it was her, and not just because I always make it to the toilet. It's so sad to see them sick and not be able to make it better. He's back asleep now, in Mommy's bed no less. I hope he doesn't get sick again tonight. I don't have anymore clean sheets.
Hopefully, he's doing better in the morning. Mommy had to leave work Monday at 1pm and today at 11 am, so calling out sick tomorrow is going to look really bad. Especially after my promotion. And I'm not sure Kimmie is as good about watching sick kids as Granny was.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you have a promtotion. I have a cough and hve to get up at night to keep from throwing up. I have a stomach problem and many nights I am sick, sick...all I cna say is poor little ben...he is too little to worry about throwing up.