Friday, December 14, 2007


Oh yeah! This is who he learned it from. Austin wanted his picture taken this way....so of course Benjamin had to have his done also.

I've finished all my family Christmas shopping. I even got all my Adopt a Family's stuff dropped off to them on Thursday. I was completely done Christmas shopping, but then mom asked me to do some shopping for her. I ended up at the mall. That was when I ran into the Christmas Angel trees. They have over 50,000 kids registered for the Christmas Angles in Phoenix, I'm sure they won't all get presents. I decided to pick out a 2 yr old boy and a 5 yr old boy. I always do at least one angel. The last 2 years I've picked out a boy little Benjamin's age. Since I got Austin living here, I picked one out his age also. I thought about picking out one each of the grand kids ages, but I didn't really have the time to look, so I just got the two. Then I went on to another store for mom. I got the last of her shopping done and picked up a toy for each of my Angels. Then I saw a great riding toy for only $11. So, needless to say I decided to get toys age appropriate for each of the grand kids and tomorrow I'm going to get an outfit of clothes for each of the toys. Then I'll go back to the mall and drop off the presents for the 2 angels I have and pick our 4 more to match the presents I've bought. So, I'll be completely done Christmas shopping tomorrow. I'm going to try to take Mackenzie with me and little Benjamin to drop off the presents. She'll be able to help me find kids to match the presents. It will also help her understand how lucky she is. And hopefully it will stop me from picking up any more angels. I just feel so sorry for them. And not just because they aren't getting Christmas presents.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

You know isn't it amazing...as soon as Missy buys my last present for me today I will have all of my shoping done also.....It was pretty easy this year!!! Today I am making Cinnimon rolls for her to deliver to friends for me also... That will be easy for me too...

Galla Creek said...

50,000 is a bunch of poor folks.

Galla Creek said...

Siggie wanted to know is Austin was an angel! I am sure he is.