Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm back!

Well, it's been really busy here. I moved into my new house right after we got back from Disneyland. And immediately Kimmie moved in with me. Billy and all the stuff moved in 2 weeks later. I prefer when Billy isn't home. He's a bit annoying. Ok... He's really annoying, but they don't have any place else to go and I enjoy having Kimmie and Austin around. Ok...Little Benjamin likes having Austin around. Our house is full and not near as quiet as it was with me an little Benjamin. Mom can't come over anymore cuz my house isn't quiet like it used to be. She used to come over and stay a couple of days because my house was so quiet and relaxing. Now it's so loud it makes her want to pull her hair out cuz of the noise.
I like having Kimmie around. She's very nice. Oh yeah, and she does the dishes. That is an important quality to have.
I imagine they will be living with me for a while. My lease is for a year, but I think they will move with me. Billy thought he could talk me out of the master bedroom. Well, he tried to talk me out of it. I'm not sure he actually thought he could. It has 2 walk-in closets. One is little (it is Benjamin's) and the other is as big as a spare bedroom. The master bedroom is bigger than the living room. It's a good thing it is because I lost my den (so the boys could have a play room) so all my stuff had to come into my bedroom. I have a desk, dresser, filing cabinet, book case, lazy boy, side table and my California king bed and still have plenty of walking room.
The boys love sharing a room. Benjamin's clothes are in my little closet so Austin can have his clothes in their room. I should probably put his in my little closet too since he takes his bath's in my bathroom. The boys always want to take a bath together, and Billy says Austin is big enough to take his own bath, so I always give them a bath.
I'm excited for Erin. I think she's having a boy also. Kimmie and Billy find out what they are having on the 20th. I'm taking the afternoon off work to watch the kids while they go to the dr. It sounds like I'm being really nice, doesn't it. I wouldn't want anyone to think that. I'm only doing it because it is a good excuse to leave work at lunch. I promise to blog more often now that we are settled in. Maybe I can get a picture posted this week.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Good newsey post...I may just fool you and come straight over after chemo tomorrow......you know Daddy is off the whole next week one of us will need to go somewhwre...he needs to take your car in Monday....have it set up....you need it on Tuesday and wed will be a bad day...Monday it is...get on it....I love hab=ning kemmie and Bill there also but esp lil Austin...

patsy said...

glad you are doing well.

Galla Creek said...

Melissa...you are going to be the head of your clan. I am glad you are making room for family. The family will help you in return. I know it will be good for Benjamin to have Austin ...almost like a brother.

Erin is thinking of Gene Clayton Jones. Or Ada Esther Jones. She is very happy.

Erin said...

everyone thinks it's a boy. my mother in law has bought tons of 'boy' stuff already. i haven't bought anything. mom has the names wrong.