Monday, September 8, 2008

For Mom

I only took about 35 pictures of Austin's game. My theory on taking pictures is get a good camera and take as many as you can and at least a few will be good. At Billy's wedding I took almost 500 pictures. I know we got at least 15-20 good pictures. If you want to complain, next time I will keep all the good ones and just send you ones that look like this.

Guess who's headless body this is...
Can you see his legs?
I got the back of his head in this one. Remember...BEGGERS can not be CHOOSERS!!!!!!!! and that reasonable tempatures for you to sit outside in for 2 hours are still at least 3 months away.

4 comments:

Erin said...

that is the great thing about digital. i love taking pictures.

Sister--Helen said...

yes those pictures were not too good...

Galla Creek said...

Well, I see what you mean by those.

Favorite Daughter said...

at least these ones were in focus. I also take great pictures that are really dark and out of focus. I have a good camera. With out it I would never get a single picute worth looking at.