Sunday, September 7, 2008

FOOTBALL

Austin had his first football game on Saturday. They won 12 to 6. Benjamin and I went to watch. His outfit was so big on him. He is, of course, one of the littlest ones.

It is flag football and they can body check each other, as long as they don't use their hands. So they make fists and put them on their chest and then run into each other. I would have thought flag football was no contact, but it isn't.



It was really hot. But I think he had a good time. Even though he said he perfered soccer. Granny wanted me to send her some pictures to post of his game, but I think she should have gone and sat in the 100 heat if she wanted pictures. That's what we did. I'm sure she will just steal these and post them on her page.




2 comments:

Erin said...

this just doesnt look like fun. i hope clayton doesnt want to play 'football'

Favorite Daughter said...

I hope not too!