Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday...

It is still raining here...I do not know what the problem is but we should not be having rain.... It has even made my outside decorations fog up!

Melissa and Benjamin decorated the tree for me last night..I was glad to get it done...The Grand kids all made me a hand print for the tree last year they are displayed predominate on the tree and up high so nothing will happen to them... I have three more gifts to wrap...

I have made two cinnamon rings. One is in the oven now. I need to take it to Lilly since she did my hair for me yesterday...on a moments notice..
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

does that thing use electricity. i just think christmas lights and stuff like that is a huge waste of energy. i am a scrooge! call me fleta! :)

Galla Creek said...

Well, that tree is pretty.

Favorite Daughter said...

I only run mine for 2 hours each evening. It does cost, but in 15 minutes with a few blow ups your yard decorations are up.

Sister--Helen said...

My Grand kids like the decorations and these blow up ones are so easy even I can do it yes I am sure it wastes electricity but compared to air-conditioning bills in the summer it is nothing....Just wait till Clayton likes the lights you will be climbing on your house putting them up. I have always liked to have everything decorated but this year it has been a slow process....