Saturday, March 21, 2009

The FREE Beach

Granny has decided that it is wonderful to have full access to the Val Vista Lakes Clubhouse and all of their amenities. Specifically, the heated pool and the beach. And it is all FREE for her. I on the other hand, pay a nice little mortgage and a hefty monthly HOA fee to have access to these wonderful amenities. Now don't get me wrong, I would not want to live anywhere else. I don't know how anyone could move from here to another housing development and lose all of these privileges. But I'm not calling it FREE! However, Granny doesn't pay the HOA fee or the mortgage, so for her I guess it is free.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I guess if you were the one paying it would seem like a lot more than if you were only the one enjoying the beach. Glad you allow Granny to come there.