Saturday, March 21, 2009

Computer

Well, my computer has been having what I would refer to as "fits" for the last few weeks. It was bogged down with junk and I'm pretty sure I have a minor virus or two on it. So, being the intelligent accountant that I am, I decided to put all my pictures and stuff on a memory stick an wipe my hard drive clean and just start over. After a few minutes on the phone with mom and Billy I was confident I was doing it right. I got done at about midnight. Then I realized that my computer was not recognizing my internet connection. That meant I couldn't download anything I might need. So at 12:30 I went to bed, being the intelligent accountant that I am. And tonight at 6:30 I called Marvin so he could tell me how to fix it. He did. Infact, he said you had to do this last time we wiped the hard drive clean. I had forgotten that, being an accountant. I can use the computer, just not fix it. Oh well, I'm up and running again!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are a smart girl. I would be so scared to wipe it all out.

Favorite Daughter said...

Smart would have been to call Marvin to begin with because I had no idea how to fix it once I got it wiped. Then I had to call Krissy to find out how to get microsoft office back on it. It's a seprate disk. DUH!