Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at Granny's


Granny did a good job of picking out an outfit for me. I love the fringe vest.


Benjamin really wanted a race car for Christmas. Granny & Papa got him this red convertible. He says it's just like Granny's car and he loves driving it around.


Santa decided that Mommy needed to have a gaming system for the boy, so he brought a Wii to Granny's house for mommy. I have a feeling that if I tried to return it to the store I wouldn't get anything next year.


And what good would a Wii be with out a new flat screen TV to play it on. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it since I already have 2 TV's.

It's been a good Christmas for the Lawless'. We both made a haul this year. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Well BENJAMIN had been very GOOD!!