Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 year check up

Benjamin had his 4 year old check up yesterday. When I told him that we were going to the Doctor, he started saying he didn't want to go get shots, they hurt him. He got 4 shots. The doctor asked questions about his development, like does he know his colors, is he potty trained. This whole time Benjamin was talking to me and to himself. Then the doctor got to the question about about speech. When he was 2 the doctor asked if he could put together 3 word sentences, at 3 he asked if he used 5-6 word sentences. I don't know what the question is for 4 year olds. The doctor simply said, "Well, I see we have no problem communication. We can skip these." and he went on to the next question.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Four shots is a lot in one day. I would hate to submit to it. Poor Benjamin.

Sister--Helen said...

shots on his B Day